Well it is, and here’s why that matters to every credit union leader.
The arrival of the last month of the year means that you have 31 days left to invest before 2011 arrives…
- 31 days to wrap up the projects that were going to be completed this year
- 31 days to celebrate the successes achieved this year
- 31 days to decide what is not going to get done, to accept it, and to allocate energy where you can make the most impact
- 31 days to assess what worked and what didn’t, and to decide what’s next
- 31 days to finalize your action plan for 2011 and get your team excited about pursuing it
It’s an amazing gift, and it’s all yours…31 days to do whatever you need to do to ensure that you end 2010 the way that you want and to plan to make 2011 a great year for you, for your credit union, for your credit union’s members, and for your credit union team.
ACTION ADVICE: Block out an appointment with yourself today an answer the question: How will you invest the next 31 days? Then return to the credit union tomorrow ready to take action and create your most impact-filled month of 2010!
It’s Your Turn…Share your plans by posting a comment…what will you do with your 31 days?